Canyon Cove Resort - Location
Canyon Cove Resort
Far East Road, Piloto Wawa
Our resort in Nasugbu, Batangas is sprawled along Far East Road, Piloto Wawa. The South China Sea, its white-sand shores, and verdant landscaping surround Canyon Cove.
The Philippine province of Batangas boasts a colorful and rich history that dates back to the 16th century. The monuments and remnants of the past abound, equal in beauty to that of the plethora of beaches and dive sites. The natural beauty of Batangas, as well as its 2- to 3-hour proximity to Manila puts the province on the map as one of the must-see places in the country.
Batangas has more than a handful of key places. Make sure to visit these while you’re lodged at Canyon Cove:
- National landmarks – Mabini Shrine, Marcela N. Agoncillo Historical Landmark, Leon Apacible Historical Landmark, and Gen. Malvar Museum and Library
- Historical churches – Batangas City Basilica of the Immaculate Conception and Infant Jesus, and Basilica de San Martin de Tours
- Ancestral houses – Ilagan Ancestral House, Sixto Lopez Ancestral House, Punta de Santiago Lighthouse
- Jose P. Laurel Memorial Library
- Museo ng Batangas and Aklatang Panlalawigan
Our resort in Nasugbu is 70 km from Batangas City.